Masthead Studios Announces Earthrise Digital Release Date
Highly anticipated MMORPG to hit computers February 2011
SOFIA, BULGARIA – December 28, 2010 – Masthead Studios, a leading independent developer of MMOs, announced today that the highly anticipated MMORPG Earthrise will be available through digital distribution on February 4, 2011.
“The Masthead team is thrilled for the fans who have been following Earthrise closely to now be able to play the game that they have been so eagerly awaiting,” said Atanas Atanasov, producer of Earthrise and director of Masthead Studios. “We have worked incredibly hard to make Earthrise the best sandbox MMORPG on the market, and we can’t wait for players to fully experience all of our hard work and become immersed in Enterra.”
Earthrise is a post-apocalyptic, sci-fi MMORPG set in the distant future. Featuring a unique skill-based advancement system and player-driven economy, as well as extensive, meaningful player-vs.-player combat, Earthrise gives players countless options to forge their destiny through its sandbox-style game mechanics. Whether a noble soldier in the raging conflict between the Continoma and the Noir, a criminal hiding from the law, or a world-renowned engineer whose power extends into intricate trade and politics, players’ actions will echo throughout the game world. Visit www.play-earthrise.com to learn more.
Top Earthrise features include:
- Unique sandbox environment, allowing players’ actions to influence the entire game world.
- Distinctive, high-tech post-apocalyptic setting.
- Sophisticated Player vs. Player (PvP) mechanics.
- Dynamic third-person combat featuring dynamic targeting, customizable power armor and hundreds of high-tech weapons.
- Deep crafting mechanics that allow players to design and manufacture unique items from blueprints and raw resources.
- Friendly to casual players, with challenges designed for the hardcore audience.
- Single, massive world. Earthrise will run on one server for players in all regions.
OS: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1, Windows 7
Free hard drive space: 20 GB
CPU: 2.4+ GHz Single Core Processor
RAM: 2 GB
Video Card: NVIDIA 7800GT+ or ATI Radeon 9800 SE 256-bit
High bandwidth internet connection (DSL, Cable)
Posted on December 29, 2010, in Earthrise. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment